Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions
- On arrival, guests will be required to provide a valid credit card or a cash deposit and photo identification to cover any incidental charges.
- Smoking is not permitted inside of room. An additional $200 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed in the motel. An additional $200 cleaning fee will be charged.
- Damage, breakages, theft, and losses are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay
- For the enjoyment of all guests, noise restrictions apply after 9pm. Excessive noise is not tolerated.
- The number of guests must not exceed the number stated on the booking confirmation notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email
- Lost keys will incur a $100 fee. Attempts will be made to contact the guest who will be given the opportunity to return keys taken. Failure to do so will result in the fee being charged to their credit card.
- Zero tolerance party policy.
- In the interest of quiet enjoyment and respect for all guests at the motel, a no party policy applies to all guests staying at the property.
- Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests at all times, and to be quiet between 9pm-7am.
- No group congregations in individual guest rooms is permitted or tolerated. Immediate eviction with no refund applies to any breaches of this policy.
- The breach of any of the above conditions may result in immediate termination of rental and charges.
Please note a 50 % deposit must be paid no later than 90 days prior to arrival during Christmas and Easter holiday periods or Phillip island special events.
- Any cancellation made 90 days prior to arrival is fully transferable & valid for 12 months
- For long weekends and other school holiday periods a 30 day period applies
- For all other bookings, the guest can cancel free of charge until 7 days before arrival.